1. Please fill out our RMA form. Download your RMA form here.
2. Send the form to email@example.com or fax it to +32 (0)11 25 56 38.
3. By sending us the form, you agree with our terms and conditions. You find them on the RMA form.
4. You will have to provide us following information :
* Company name
* Invoice address
* Delivery address (if different from invoice address)
* Contact person with Email, gsm, telephone nr
* Brand, typenumber, serialnumber
* Description of the problem
* Return shipping method
5. You will receive an RMA number via mail. This RMA number is the ID code of your repair. You should put this number on all documents and in all correspondence.
6. Pack the defective unit in a secure way (preferably in the original packing). Make sure all accessories( like PSU's, cables, adapters... ) necessary for testing/repairing the unit are shipped together with the unit.
7. Ship/bring the unit to Apex with your shipping forwarder and at your cost, also for warranty items.
8. Shipping to and from Apex of repair units is at the risk of the customer.
9. All repairs are carried out at Apex' premises. Equipment that can not be moved : contact Apex for an appointment onsite. Apex repair engineers will come onsite. Travel cost and traveltime of engineer to and from repair site will be billed, also for warranty repairs. The customer has to agree upfront on the cost. Warranty repairs onsite are FOC.
10. Upon receival of the unit at Apex, the customer will receive an email stating receipt of the repair.
Upon receival of the unit at Apex the unit will be examined. Following cases are possible :
* Repair is straight forward and under € 250. Unit will be repaired and returned to the customer according to his "return shipping method"
* Repair is under warranty. The unit will be repaired and returned to the customer. Special shipping methods will be billed as extra.
* Repair is complex and unit needs to be returned to our manufacturer. Customer will be informed of the delay.
* Repair is + € 250. Diagnostics will be made prior to repair. The customer will receive an offer for the repair. In case of refusal, € 40 /hour will be charged for diagnostics.
* No defect found : € 40 will be billed for diagnostics
11. If available a replacement unit will be made available to the customer. The freightcost of the replacement unit is always at charge of the customer. Replacement units during warranty period are FOC. Replacement units outside the warranty period are billed. Replacement units need to be returned to Apex within 7 days after the return of the repaired goods. Damaging replacement units will always be billed.
12. All billed repairs are prepayment.
13. Repairs that have not been collected within 6 months of the repair being carried out, these items will become property of Apex NV. During this period a guardening fee of € 15/month will be charged.
Repair hour inhouse Apex : € 70/h
Repair hour external : € 70/h
Support : € 80/hour
Allez-Retour : € 45/h
KM : € 0.5/km
Shippingcost : see overleaf
Packing : € 25 ( if unit is not decently packed)
Administrative cost : € 15 for amounts under € 150
List of replacement units and cost/day
Ordering spare parts can be done via email of fax.
Administrative cost : € 15 for orders under € 25 ex VAT
Shipping cost : € 20 for orders under € 500
Warranty times per manufacturer
All prices are ex. VAT.