Log, Monitor & Protect your Sound System
Apex Hera is a professional sound Level meter used to monitor and log an audio systems’ output.
Hera, will not only log the equivalent continuous (Leq) and peak sound level pressure over a time period, but Hera will also detect and log the attempts of system tampering (for example disconnection of the microphone). The logs can be easily consulted by any user directly from the front panel or retrieved on a computer and printed out.
Hera also offers two logic outputs that may be used to control external devices or mains cut-off if a certain threshold is being exceeded. This threshold value may be scheduled to allow for different sound levels at set times.
All settings are pin code protected and can easily be set from the devices’ front panel.
Apex Hera is delivered with a measurement microphone and this is factory calibrated for perfect accuracy.
Hera also offers an automatic calibration function for remote microphone distance compensation. This is imperative in most venues, since the measurement microphones should be placed out of reach.
Optionally you can connect the Apex Leto large deported display to the Hera so that the audience, band or DJ may have visual sight on the sound pressure levels at any time.
The Hera may be used together with the Apex Argos. The Argos will then be slaved onto the Hera’s measurement and threshold.
Use Hera together with the Apex Argos, they will be your neighbours dream team!
- IEC61672 class 2 compliant
- Stand-alone warning and cut-off microprocessor-based controller
- Factory calibrated for accurate measurement
- All settings may be made from the front panel and are password protected
- Average and peak RMS sound level logging over an user adjustable time
- System tamper detection and logging
- Easy computer log read-out through standard serial port (without having to switch off the device)
- Two separated logic outputs for controlling external devices and mains power cut relays, all set / reset times adjustable
- Use in combination with Argos for the ultimate in sound level monitoring and management
- 30-days sound level log (if registered every 15 minutes)
- Possibility to schedule different threshold per day and weekdays
- Optional remote large level display
Dimensions 19 inch / 1 HU
Supply voltage auto-detect 90-240 Vac
Shipping weight 4,5 kg
IEC61672 class 2 sound level meter, group Z
1/2″ free-field condenser microphone (0° incidence)
Single range 55 to 130dBspl
Slow time-weighting (1s)
A and C frequency-weighting
Connections: GND, OUT1, OUT2, +12V
Current limiting on each output
Relay absence detection