The most compact 8-channel compressor ever
Clear input signal and compression meters are available on each channel. Bypass mode is indicated by a LED as is the channel link function which enables you to link adjacent channels for stereo compression.
The audio quality is uncompromising, the unit has fully balanced in- and outputs and offers you that fat British compression sound equalling units costing much more !
No more hesitating on which channel you are going to use compression on because there are not enough compressors available, just patch the dBC-8 compression channels where you need them.
A must have in any outboard rack !
- the most compact 8-channel compressor ever
- affordable but no-compromise design
- straightforward and intuitive controls make set-up very easy and fast
- British sound
- permanent input signal and gain reduction metering with clip indicator
- channels can be linked in pairs to address stereo signals
- bypass and link indicators
- electronically balanced inputs and outputs on ¼” TRS jacks
- universal switch-mode power supply for world wide use
LINE INPUTS:Balanced high impedance line levelinput, 10kOhms, On 1/4” TRS jack connector.
MAXIMUM INPUT LEVEL:+20dBLINE
OUTPUTS:Electronically balanced low impedanceoutputs, < 60 Ohms
MAXIMUM OUTPUT LEVEL:+20dB into 600 Ohms
OUTPUT NOISE:<90dBu, 22Hz – 22kHz,
THRESHOLD:continuously variable between -30dBand 10dB
RATIO: continuously variable 1:1 to >20:1 (limit)
ATTACK: continuously variable 5mS to 0. 5 S
strong>RELEASE: continuously variable 50mS to 3 S
CROSSTALK:Better than 80dBTHD:@ 0dB < 0,05%, 20Hz – 20kHz
FREQUENCY RESPONSE:+/- 0,5 dB, 20Hz – 20kHz
METERING:Input level meter, gain reduction meter
POWER SUPPLY:Auto-detect 110/230V – 50/60Hz,switching power supply, power switch and fuse on theback panel
DIMENSION (H X W X D):1U rack Case x 483mm(19inch) x 44mm (1.75inch)