The perfect choice for monitor mix and poor acoustic venues
The heart of all PE- equalisers graphic section is a bank of 30 constant-Q bandpass filter made with Dynamically Laser Trimmed (DLT) hybrid circuits. The DLT-technology offers you ultra accuracy and artefact-less frequency, phase and amplitude response, the constant-Q design preserves filter bandwidth independent from the amplitude control settings and therefore minimises the adjacent band interaction. Constant-Q reinforces the graphical representation by the front panel faders of the actual frequency response.
Beside the graphic section, the PE-series features factory calibrated full parametric filters with unprecedented fine frequency tuning “vernier control“, giving you the ultimate opportunity to fine-tune and remove unwanted sound wave as hum or potential feedback frequencies without disturbing the original overall frequency response. Typically, this enables an increase in system gain of 15 dB before feedback occurs.
The PE-232MKII equaliser has also a frequency adjustable high-pass filter per channel plus in/out switches for instant comparison with flat response on each equaliser section.
All potential overload points are continuously monitored by an extremely fast attack, slow release time peak detector circuit illuminating a LED indicator 2 dB before the clipping point is reached, warning the user to reduce the level before distortion occurs.
In case of mains power failure, relays will automatically bypass the equaliser by connecting each input to his output instantaneously.
- the first ever and still unsurpassed EQ combining full-parametric and graphic equaliser in one device
- constant-Q design for a real graphic representation by minimising adjacent band interaction
- DLT-technology for ultra accurate and artefact-less frequency, phase and amplitude response
- the perfect choice for monitor mix and poor acoustic venues
- 30-band constant-Q graphic equaliser
- switch-able boost /cut scale +/- 6dB or +/- 12dB
- 2 full parametric equaliser with unique “vernier control” for very fine tuning
- frequency adjustable high-pass filter
- in/out switches for instant comparison with flat response on each equaliser section except high-pass filter
- level adjustment from -infinity to +6 dB
- overload indicator driven by a peak-peak sensing circuit giving overload indication at all critical points of the equaliser circuit
- power failure bypass relays
- electronically balanced input and output on XLR
- earth-lift switch
- robust mechanical construction